Jeesus on Jumala

Keskustelua sanasta
Magda-sisko

Jeesus on Jumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja Magda-sisko »

Tästä on paljon tulkintoja. Yhdeltäkin seurakunnan perustajalta ja julistajalta tämä aihe on vähän harmaalla alueella. Hän sanoo, että Jeesus ei ole Jumala, vaan Jumalan poika. Kun häneltä kysyy tarkennusta, että onko Jeesus sitten vähän pienempi Jumala tms. niin hän ei pysty vastaamaan.

Raamatussa on todisteita Jeesuksen 100% jumaluudesta, mutta ei jostain syystä haluta kuulla eikä uskoa.

Kuvassa todiste Ilmestyskirjasta. Ensimmäisessä A ja O:ssa tarkoitetaan Jumalaa, kahdessa jälkimmäisessä Jeesusta. Voiko enää selvempää todistusta olla? Jeesus Kristus on täydellinen Jumala.

a ja o.JPG
1. Kor. 8:2 "Jos joku luulee jotakin tietävänsä, ei hän vielä tiedä, niinkuin tietää tulee".
Uskon Jeesukseen

Re: Jeesus on Jumala

Viesti Kirjoittaja Uskon Jeesukseen »

https://www.openbible.info/topics/jesus_is_god

Valitan pituutta ja eng.kielisyyttä; allaolevat jakeet osoittavat, että Jeesus on Jumala. Alkuperäisen sivuston linkittämällä saa lukija paremmin selkoa jakeista.

What does the Bible say about ?

100 Bible Verses about Jesus Is God

John 1:14 ESV / 606 helpful votes
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:1 ESV / 571 helpful votes
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 10:30 ESV / 483 helpful votes
I and the Father are one.”
John 8:58 ESV / 447 helpful votes
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
John 20:28 ESV / 414 helpful votes
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”
Isaiah 9:6 ESV / 372 helpful votes
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Titus 2:13 ESV / 290 helpful votes
Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
Colossians 2:9 ESV / 262 helpful votes
For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,
Hebrews 1:8 ESV / 252 helpful votes
But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
Matthew 1:23 ESV / 236 helpful votes
“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us).
1 Corinthians 8:6 ESV / 227 helpful votes
Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
John 10:30-33 ESV / 218 helpful votes
I and the Father are one.” The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”
John 5:18 ESV / 209 helpful votes
This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
Revelation 1:8 ESV / 201 helpful votes
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Hebrews 1:3 ESV / 197 helpful votes
He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
John 1:3 ESV / 191 helpful votes
All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Isaiah 44:6 ESV / 189 helpful votes
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
John 8:24 ESV / 180 helpful votes
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
2 Peter 1:1 ESV / 179 helpful votes
Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
John 10:33 ESV / 161 helpful votes
The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”
1 John 5:20 ESV / 160 helpful votes
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
John 1:1-3 ESV / 159 helpful votes
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Isaiah 7:14 ESV / 156 helpful votes
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
John 1:18 ESV / 147 helpful votes
No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.
1 Timothy 3:16 ESV / 145 helpful votes
Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.
Acts 20:28 ESV / 144 helpful votes
Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.
Matthew 14:33 ESV / 143 helpful votes
And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
Exodus 3:14 ESV / 137 helpful votes
God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
Revelation 1:17-18 ESV / 134 helpful votes
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.
Matthew 28:9 ESV / 132 helpful votes
And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.
Colossians 1:15 ESV / 131 helpful votes
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Revelation 22:13 ESV / 127 helpful votes
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
Acts 4:12 ESV / 127 helpful votes
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Colossians 1:16 ESV / 123 helpful votes
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
Matthew 28:19 ESV / 123 helpful votes
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
John 4:24 ESV / 122 helpful votes
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
Hebrews 4:15 ESV / 121 helpful votes
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Hebrews 13:8 ESV / 118 helpful votes
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
John 3:16 ESV / 115 helpful votes
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Genesis 1:1 ESV / 111 helpful votes
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
John 14:6 ESV / 106 helpful votes
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:9-11 ESV / 105 helpful votes
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.
John 17:3 ESV / 104 helpful votes
And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
Isaiah 43:11 ESV / 104 helpful votes
I, I am the Lord, and besides me there is no savior.
James 2:19 ESV / 101 helpful votes
You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
Romans 9:5 ESV / 101 helpful votes
To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.
2 Corinthians 5:21 ESV / 100 helpful votes
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Isaiah 44:24 ESV / 96 helpful votes
Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: “I am the Lord, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,
Romans 10:9 ESV / 95 helpful votes
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Matthew 2:11 ESV / 95 helpful votes
And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
John 5:17-18 ESV / 92 helpful votes
But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.” This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
Colossians 1:15-17 ESV / 91 helpful votes
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Genesis 1:26 ESV / 91 helpful votes
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
Hebrews 1:1-3 ESV / 90 helpful votes
Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
Hebrews 1:2-3 ESV / 88 helpful votes
But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
1 Timothy 2:5 ESV / 86 helpful votes
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
John 14:9 ESV / 86 helpful votes
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Colossians 1:16-17 ESV / 85 helpful votes
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Hebrews 1:6 ESV / 83 helpful votes
And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God's angels worship him.”
Luke 1:37 ESV / 81 helpful votes
For nothing will be impossible with God.”
Micah 5:2 ESV / 81 helpful votes
But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from ancient days.
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV / 80 helpful votes
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
Galatians 2:20 ESV / 79 helpful votes
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Hebrews 4:12 ESV / 78 helpful votes
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Isaiah 42:8 ESV / 78 helpful votes
I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.
John 14:10 ESV / 77 helpful votes
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.
Romans 5:8 ESV / 76 helpful votes
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Daniel 7:13-14 ESV / 75 helpful votes
“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.
John 20:31 ESV / 74 helpful votes
But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
John 17:5 ESV / 74 helpful votes
And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.
Matthew 27:46 ESV / 74 helpful votes
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
Isaiah 41:10 ESV / 74 helpful votes
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Philippians 2:5-8 ESV / 73 helpful votes
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
John 14:13 ESV / 73 helpful votes
Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Colossians 2:9-10 ESV / 72 helpful votes
For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.
John 5:23 ESV / 72 helpful votes
That all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.
Hebrews 12:2 ESV / 71 helpful votes
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
Romans 6:23 ESV / 71 helpful votes
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 Peter 2:24 ESV / 70 helpful votes
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
John 20:17 ESV / 70 helpful votes
Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
Jude 1:25 ESV / 68 helpful votes
To the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Acts 2:22 ESV / 68 helpful votes
“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know—
John 6:38 ESV / 68 helpful votes
For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.
Matthew 4:10 ESV / 67 helpful votes
Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’”
John 9:35-38 ESV / 66 helpful votes
Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?” He answered, “And who is he, sir, that I may believe in him?” Jesus said to him, “You have seen him, and it is he who is speaking to you.” He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.
Colossians 1:27 ESV / 64 helpful votes
To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Revelation 2:8 ESV / 63 helpful votes
“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.
Matthew 28:18 ESV / 62 helpful votes
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Matthew 24:36 ESV / 62 helpful votes
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
Psalm 27:1 ESV / 62 helpful votes
Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Esther 5:1-14 ESV / 62 helpful votes
On the third day Esther put on her royal robes and stood in the inner court of the king's palace, in front of the king's quarters, while the king was sitting on his royal throne inside the throne room opposite the entrance to the palace. And when the king saw Queen Esther standing in the court, she won favor in his sight, and he held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand. Then Esther approached and touched the tip of the scepter. And the king said to her, “What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? It shall be given you, even to the half of my kingdom.” And Esther said, “If it please the king, let the king and Haman come today to a feast that I have prepared for the king.” Then the king said, “Bring Haman quickly, so that we may do as Esther has asked.” So the king and Haman came to the feast that Esther had prepared. ...
John 9:38 ESV / 61 helpful votes
He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.
John 20:27-28 ESV / 60 helpful votes
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.” Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”
Philippians 2:10 ESV / 59 helpful votes
So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Matthew 18:20 ESV / 59 helpful votes
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
1 Timothy 6:14-16 ESV / 58 helpful votes
To keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.
Isaiah 45:23 ESV / 58 helpful votes
By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: ‘To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.’
John 15:26 ESV / 57 helpful votes
“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
2 Corinthians 13:14 ESV / 55 helpful votes
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
Philippians 2:5-7 ESV / 54 helpful votes
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
Eero
Valvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Eero »

Joo, siis tästä aiheesta kun käyty palstalla joskus armottomat keskustelut, mutta jos lukee Raamattua, niin kyllähän sen kokonaisilmoituksesta käy hyvin selvillä kuka Jeesus on eli totisesti Hän On Jumala. En tiedä onko Herra jättänyt tämän aiheen tarkoituksella sellaiseksi, että siitä muodostuu hulluutus niille, jotka lähtevät epäilemään, mutta se johtaa aika moniin vaikeuksiin Raamatunluvussa, jos tämä asia ei oikein aukene.

Mun mielestä yksi selvimpiä todisteita on Johanneksen Evankeliumissa, jossa Jeesus itse sanoo itsestään, että:
Joh. 10:30 Minä ja Isä olemme yhtä.
Tämänkin saa tarvittaessa kyllä kierrettyä, niin kuin muutkin tästä aiheesta kertovat kohdat ja välillä tuntuu että KR33/38 on vähän niin kuin kompromissi, sillä esimerkiksi lähestulkoon kaikki englanninkieliset Raamatunkäännökset sanovat asian yksiselitteisemmin, että he ovat Yksi (One), samoin kuten alkuperäinen kreikankielinen taivutusmuodossa oleva sana Hen, joka tarkoittaa nimenomaan alkulukua 1.

Ei ole väärin sanoa myöskään, että Jeesus on Jumalan poika, koska Hän On näkymättömän Jumalan näkyväinen kuva:
1:2 on hän näinä viimeisinä päivinä puhunut meille Pojan kautta, jonka hän on pannut kaiken perilliseksi, jonka kautta hän myös on maailman luonut
1:3 ja joka, ollen hänen kirkkautensa säteily ja hänen olemuksensa kuva...

Hepr.
Got Questions- sivulta löytyy paljon hyviä artikkeleita tästä aiheesta, ainakin "Onko Kristuksen jumaluus raamatullista?" ja "Mitä tarkoitetaan sillä, että Jeesus on Jumalan Poika?"

https://www.gotquestions.org/Suomi/Kris ... aluus.html
https://www.gotquestions.org/Suomi/Jees ... Poika.html

Ja sitten löysin vielä erillisen koontisivun, jossa on paljon erilaisia aiheita Jeesuksen luonteeseen liittyen:

https://www.gotquestions.org/Suomi/Kysy ... sesta.html
Jeesus, sä Herramme, sua seurata tahdomme.
Kanssamme kulje eteenpäin, yhdessä, yksittäin.

https://herrannimessa.blogspot.com
Aimee

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aimee »

Tv7 :lla tuli joku heprean kieleen liittyvä sarja. Siinä sanottiin (muistaakseni) että raamatun ensimmäiset sanat 1.Moos 1:1 Alussa Jumala loi taivaan ja maan, niin hepreaksi Jumalasta käytetty nimi on Elohim.
Ja Elohim on kolme tai useampi.
El on yksi jumala, Elohaim kaksi jumalaa ja Elohim kolme tai enemmän.
Eli Jumala on oikeasti monikko!
Isä, Poika ja Pyhä Henki.
AOAOAOAOAO
Site Admin

Viesti Kirjoittaja AOAOAOAOAO »

Aamen !

Jeesus on JUMALA, eikä muuta Jumalaa ole kuin HÄN. Jes.9:6(5) " Sillä Lapsi on.....

Mm. jehovantodistajat kieltävät Jeesuksen Jumaluuden, ja puhuvat Jeesuksesta " vain" Jumalan Poikana.

Palstallahan, niin kuin Eerokin jo mainitsi, käytiin jokunen vuosi mielestäni hyvin ahdistava, masentava, vihastuttava keskustelu Jeesuksen Jumaluudesta, tai ettei Hän olisi Jumala.

Harhaopit tarttuvat toisiin harhaoppeihin, tämä olen huomioinut. Henkilö, joka tuossa surullisessa ketjussa voimakkaimmin vastusti, ja kielsi, Jeesuksen Jumaluuden, myöhemmin paljasti itsestään lisää harhaopillisia uskomuksia, tai välinpitämättömyyttä......kysyttäesssä häneltä uskoiko hän Jeesuksen neitseestäsyntymiseen, hän alkoi tosissaan MIETTIMÄÄN sitä, ja sanoiko suunnillen näin, " ettei se välttämättä tärkeää, syntyikö neitseellisesti tai ei " !!!

En olisi ikinä uskonut, että kristitty USKOVA voi edes kyseenalaistaa tuota erästä YDINOPIN kohtaa kristinuskossa.

Samoin sama henkilö väitti ettei vedenpaisumus ollut koko maailman laajuinen, ja ettei jotkut Raamatun kirjat ole oikeasti niiden kirjoittamia joiden niiden yleisesti kristinuskossa uskotaan olevan. Samoin hän joissakin kohdin uskoi, että jotkut VT:n profetiat olisi kirjoitettu "jälkeenpäin"...

On sanonta , " raha tulee rahan luo"......tuota soveltaen..." harhaoppi tulee harhaopin luo".
Menkää siis ja tehkää kaikki kansat minun opetuslapsikseni, kastamalla heitä Isän ja Pojan ja Pyhän Hengen nimeen. Matt.28:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutE ... -S&index=1 Psalmi.135, kuoro
Sinettisormus

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sinettisormus »

Amen. Amen. Amen!!!
-jarmo-
Site Admin
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja -jarmo- »

Amen AO, "my man" !!
Eero
Valvoja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Eero »

Onneksi se on ihan lopulta usko Jeesukseen, jolla on merkitystä, Hänessä on Armo ja Anteeksianto ja voidaan huoletta jättää menneet Hänen huomaansa ja Hän sitten sen mukaan meitä ”käsittelee”, että millä sydämen tahdolla ollaan maan päällä kuljettu.
Jeesus, sä Herramme, sua seurata tahdomme.
Kanssamme kulje eteenpäin, yhdessä, yksittäin.

https://herrannimessa.blogspot.com
Angelicus

Viesti Kirjoittaja Angelicus »

Tv7 - ohjelma tannoin, siitä myös kirja saatavilla kaupassa: Yhdeksi tulemisen ihme ja muita ilmestyshebrean helmiä. Kirjoittanut Yael Eidelman. Mielenkiintoinen kieli hebrea, Jumalan valittu.
kasvua edistävä

Viesti Kirjoittaja kasvua edistävä »

Usein ne jotka alentavat Jeesuksen Jumaluutta viittaavat Jeeseksen käyttäytymiseen maanpäällä ollessaan, eli kun Hän oli alentanut itsensä ihmisen kaltaiseksi. Silloinhan Hän oli Isä Jumalasta täysin riippuvainen ja siinä tilanteessa Isää alempi. Mutta kun Hänet ylennettiin ylösnousemuksen kautta takaisin oikeaan olomuotoonsa Jumalana, Hän oli tosi Jumala kuin Isäkin.

Itsekin olen varma Isän, Pojan ja Pyhän Hengen saman arvoisesta jumaluudesta. Mutta kun he ovet kuitenkin omia persooniaan Jumaluuden sisällä (meille mahdoton ymmärtää täysin), niin voihan heillä olla oma "arvo" / tehtävä järjestyksensä? Pyhä Henki on aina kuin sivussa ja harvoin edes keskustellaan Hänen jumalallisesta arvostaan. Kuitenkin Hänen työnsä on tälläkin hetkellä keskeinen meidän jokapäiväisessä elämässä.

Tässä menee sekaisin arvo ja arvo sanat eri yhteyksissä. Mutta en keksi mitä sanaa pitäisi kulloinkin käyttää.
Vastaa Viestiin